· You (User) have requested access to a project specific (the Project) FTP site hosted by Integrisys Group LLC “Integrisys”. This site provides access to electronic copies of portions of original design documents by Integrisys and other project team members. While these documents are updated from time to time as appropriate, these progress documents may vary, at times significantly, from the actual current drawings on which the design team is currently working. Access to these electronic copies is provided solely as a convenience to assist you in your provision of goods or services related to the Project. Use of this material for any other purpose or for any other project is expressly forbidden.
· User shall ensure there is no access to the FTP site, or use or modification of any data at the FTP site, not expressly authorized by Integrisys, by anyone gaining access to the FTP site through password obtained from the User.
· The drawings, specifications, and other documents prepared by Integrisys, (the Documents) including electronic versions thereof, which the User may access via this FTP site, and the ideas, designs, and arrangements represented thereby, are and shall remain the property of Integrisys as defined by applicable contractual agreements (the Agreements) and as protected by the copyright statutes of the United States. Use of the Documents shall be strictly limited to the Project per the terms of the Agreements. No part of the Documents shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used in connection with any other work or project, or by any other persons for any purposes, other than for the completion of the Project, without the specific written authorization of Integrisys.The downloading, opening, or viewing of electronic versions of the Documents or visual contact with any printed form thereof shall constitute conclusive evidence of User’s acceptance of these restrictions. Other project team members may, under terms of their separate agreements, hold similar copyrights and enforce similar use restrictions on their documents, which the User may access through this FTP site.
· User acknowledges that all information regarding the Project should be held in the strictest of confidence. No information, documents, and data on this FTP site may be disclosed to others outside of the project team without the expressed authorization of Integrisys or the Owner.
· The User recognizes that changes or modifications to Integrisys’s documents or the documents of other project team members by anyone other than the creators of such documents may result in adverse consequences, which can neither predict nor control. Therefore, in response to User’s access to any document in electronic form via this FTP site, the User agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to hold harmless and indemnify from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising out of or in any way connect with the use, modification, misrepresentation, misuse, reuse by the User or others gaining access via password obtained from the User, of the electronic information and data provided by from this FTP site.
· By entering this FTP site, User accepts these conditions under which access is granted.